In September 2021, St David’s Business Centre was placed under new management as David Richards and his family sold the business to concentrate on their agricultural and renewable energy businesses.
The new team is headed by Peter Davies who has a passion for helping local business and has over 20 years of experience in commercial property development and management. He is supported by Shuai Davies, who takes care of accounts and administration.
Our caretaker Chris remains a core part of the team. He brings intimate knowledge of the building and looks after our clients day-to-day. He is joined by Maisie who supports him in maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the building.
The intent of the new team is to keep the standards set by the previous owners that have maintained the building in top condition over the years. Building on this foundation, we have laid out five priorities for the coming years in order to best serve our clients:
- Tailor space and facilities to match evolving client needs
- Sustainability reduce operating costs to maintain our value proposition
- Manage health and safety risks effectively
- Reduce carbon emissions wherever practical
- Support local charities and communities